Camping in Gwithian
Since 2016, just a stones throw from the apartments, we have been running a small eco campsite called Prosper House Camping.
We opened our campsite on a whim, thinking that it might be nice to have a few people camping on our field and sharing our wonderful village. Thanks to the brilliant feedback we have had, and the number of our guests who come year on year, we have been able to make your stay even more enjoyable. We have managed to upgrade our facilities year on year, while still keeping the same rustic, simple camping vibe that we know our guests prefer. If you like an on site bar, hard standing pitches and electric hookup to power your TV, this probably isn’t the site for you. But if you’d like proper family camping, with really hot showers, campfires and the freedom for kids to ride their bikes and make friends in safety, come and join us!
- scrupulously clean loos
- hot showers
- cold water washing up area
- gorgeous surroundings
- a peaceful village
- 10% discount on surf lessons and surf hire from Gwithian Academy of Surfing
- fire pits to hire
- amenities area with a fridge freezer and somewhere to charge phones
The village provides:
- the Red River Inn, a great dog friendly, family friendly pub, with a fantastic real ale selection and a brilliant reputation for food. The Red River has recently reopened after a full refurbishment and is looking great.
- a small shop at Gwithian Farm campsite over the road, for the essentials
- lovely walks and the best beach around
- Godrevy cafe, the Jam Pot cafe, the Hungry Horsebox cafe and the RockPool Bar and Grill within walking distance
The area provides:
- it’s west Cornwall! You get cream teas, great ice-cream, beaches galore, stunning views, cliffs, woods, bird watching, dolphins, seals, coasteering, sea swimming, surfing, climbing, cycling, amazing restaurants, local art, pasties and so much more.
- we’re a short drive from the Eden Project, St Ives, Lands End, the Lizard, Falmouth, Truro, the Minack Theatre and many more attractions
To book or for more information email Ruth Greenaway on email@example.com or call on 07968 178856